Wednesday, September 15, 2010

First Post!

I am currently a Senior in Graphic Design at Huntington University! I am excited to begin to document just one year of all my work! I like to see myself as more of a Creative Designer than just Graphic Design, so get ready to see more than just art from a Computer!
Please comment! I would love to hear what you have to say and what you are thinking when you see a piece of art or read what I am learning in my Senior Year!



My Hand in Corporate Design

Corporate Design

Oh what a struggle it was for me to stay linear and simple. I would be lying if I said this was my first take at designing the logo. During the Summer I got this amazing opportunity to work with the Managing Director of Egan-Anderson. He needed a logo for a new company, Octonis, and he chose to dedicate his time and patience to help me learn Corporate Design. It was an amazing experience. I was able to really grow in my field of Design. I had never done a Corporate look before but enjoyed the process of designing this logo for Octonis. I look forward to continuing to work with the Managing Director and continuing to grow in the work of Corporate Design!

No comments:

Post a Comment