Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Being Crafty!

I like change...
My old bedspread just wasn't doing anything for me anymore, but the problem was I had no money to go and buy a new one. So I pulled together scraps of fabric and began to work on my very own, very unique bedspread!

I cut it all in strips and laid it all out to plan how I would put it all together!
THE BEST PART!
I figured out how to make these adorable fabric flowers! They add a nice touch to the strips!


Finished Product, on my bed at school! The best part is that it only cost me 6 dollars!!! :)

Now that I have been a college student for 4ish years, I am always finding ways to save money. But the hardest part is that I love the look and style of the expensive. So... I do what I can to save!

A friends birthday is tomorrow and I wanted to get a gift for her, I got to the gift bag section and noticed how crazily expensive the bags are. So I bought one for 85 cents and fixed it up!!

BEFORE

AFTER!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks! I will have to show you how to make them... they are so easy and so fun!! Maybe over Christmas Break we can have another craft night!!

    ReplyDelete