Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Home for CHRISTMAS!!

I am finally home for Christmas! After spending an amazing weekend with family and friends I have made the long drive back to MO! Over the weekend I had my first Wedding Shoot. It was so beautiful, the bride and groom were precious, and the whole party was awesome to take photos of. I got to work with my very best friend and amazing Photographer, Micala McClain! Let's just say it was so fun but so challenging. Stay tuned for photos from the wedding!

Below is the current Bulletin for Woodland Hills Family Church as well as the Bulletin I designed for the month of December! WHFC has been so amazing to work for! They are starting to give me more and more freedom on the designs of the bulletin. I am loving it!!

JANUARY BULLETIN

DECEMBER BULLETIN

No comments:

Post a Comment