Thursday, October 14, 2010

Fall Break is Almost here!

First... let's just say that I ate very well this week!
With the process of designing a menu for my Restaurant, Delish (by felish), for my Senior Project, I needed some photos of the delicious food that is included in my menu.
It's been fun, tasty and who would of thought food was so expensive... ouch I felt this one. Positive note... at least I could eat and share my expenses!

If you are hungry I warn you not to continue reading this post! ...

The California and Tossed Salad

Chocolate Espresso Cupcake

Portobello Burger and Fries

Walnut Cheesecake

With the help of a coffee house in Huntington, 4 cups, and Kyle who made these delicious drinks for me, I now have some pretty cool photos to add to my menu!!





Well... I will be taking a break from my Senior Project now until Tuesday night because... FALL BREAK STARTS ON FRIDAY!!! and I will be spending all my time with my very best friend, Micala McClain!!!!! It has been far too long since we have seen each other and I miss her greatly!

No comments:

Post a Comment